Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Review Season

It's the season for review once more. These are times when formal review commences in many centers.

Aside from the standard commonly known review venue's, here's a list of alternative review centers.

I. Review classes every Saturday & Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. starting 29 March 2008 to 24 August 2008.

Venue: Gapuz Centrum II, T. Alonzo
Street, New Lucban, Baguio City

Practical BAR Techniques + Comprehensive Review Materials +
BAR Ops + Tuition payable on Installment Basis +
100% Personalized Service

For more information, please call
(074) 446-5724 or (02) 893-4158

Brought to you by:
*Fortun Narvasa & Salazar Law Offices
*RA Gapuz Review Center
*Frontier Neo-solutions & Systems Corporation

http://www.fnslaw.com.ph/

http://www.legaladvantage.com.ph/


Kindly convey this message to friends and colleagues.




II. Hi,

My name is Zigfred Diaz. I a Cebu based lawyer and law professor. If you wish to know more about me check out my blog www.zdiaz.com

My desire is to help law students to hurdle the bar exams. I have lots of idea that could help bar examinees. Currently I am finishing volume I of my book, the Lex Pareto Notes. Volumes 2,3 and 4 are already finished. We will be transferring our website in the meantime you can check out the existing site www.lexparetonotes.8m.com. I will be posting information about the Lex Pareto Notes after we finish our new website.

I am also helping promote a Manila based bar review center here in Cebu, the Jurists Bar Review center. If you want to know more about it checkout the website at
www.juristsbar.com.ph


To all those who are aspiring to make it to the noblest of profession, just message me if there is anything I could do to help you in your journey.

Atty. Z



PLS. feel free to contact me for an ADD to the list.
raj
__________________________________
OPERATING COST:

This is a list of incurrable expenses:
Venue: MetroManila/suburbia

1. Bar review fee P12,000
2. Board and Lodging (P6000x 5months) 30,000
3. Food and other incidentals (200x30x6) 36,000
4. Bar fees and others 3,000
5. Transportation cost 7,000
6. Board and Lodging in Manila (optional-1 month) 6,000
8. Other expenses (buffer money) 5,000

Estimated Expenses (April 1-September 31) P100,000
(thanks to Joshuu@phBAR)

0 comments:

Post a Comment